Group Dog Training Classes
Maple Leaf Dog Training announces new group dog training classes in Toronto:
Do you have a dog in the Toronto area who needs some fine-tuning? If your dog is generally well-behaved but could use some basic obedience lessons, Practical Pet Protocol may be the solution for you.
The Practical Pet Protocol program has been designed by experienced, certified Canine Trade Group trainers to bring the quality and effectiveness of in-home training to a group class setting. We accept any breed over six months of age into our class, as long as the dog is not exhibiting severe behavioral problems like aggression, leash reactivity, or severe anxiety. These problems and similar issues simply cannot be dealt with in a group setting, but we can certainly help through one of our in-home training programs.
There are many reasons to choose Practical Pet Protocol for your basic obedience training needs, a few of which are outlined below:
- You’ll learn how to communicate basic obedience commands such as sit, down, stay, heel, and come in an effective manner.
- We will teach you how to use basic obedience training as a tool to prevent bad habits from forming as your dog matures. This information can apply to any dog you own or may own in the future.
- We make sure your dog’s training remains intact in real-life situations as well as in the classroom by providing real-world simulations.
- You’ll build a relationship with your dog that’s based on mutual trust and respect, which will help you help your dog make good choices.
- You’ll have access to course materials, such as a 40+ page booklet and our mobile app, which are designed to help you keep your dog’s training on track outside of the classroom.
Classes in the Toronto area will be run by the owner of Maple Leaf Dog Training, Tara Atkinson. Tara is a professional dog trainer in the Toronto area, who specializes with aggression and anxiety cases. Tara is proud to bring group classes to Maple Leaf Dog Training.
Contact the following locations for more information on our group dog training classes in Toronto: